Wednesday, 12 October 2016

Wednesday Sunshine ☀︎

Crikey! It's been a while hasn't it?! I must apologise, things have been rather hectic these last few weeks and blogging (even remembering to schedule pre-written stuff) has fallen off my radar *slapped wrists* So I thought as it's been so long I'd write a 'Wednesday Sunshine post' as well as planning a rather exciting Friday one for later this week!

So what on earth have I been up to since the last Friday Sunshine post? Which was over a month ago now - YIKES! Well, in a nutshell (and between day to day work/admin/studio life) I have...

Grown project Van with the addition of a motherflippin' PIN!


Designed a map and bingo card for the Cambridge Photowalk


Taken part in some pretty amazing blog interviews


Continued training for and COMPLETED my very first MARATHON!



Been blown away by an amazing feature in Caboodle


Had a sunny, fun and food-filled holiday in the Basque Country


...and then I returned home to be knocked sideways by the lurgy! YUK!


I'm starting to feel a little better now though thank goodness - after nearly a week of snot and germs! I think my body just had to shout at me (quite loudly) after all the running about, work and adventuring I've been cramming in to my days this last month.

So I've been taking it slow recently, mainly because I've felt terrible but also because it's important to once in a while and it's been nice to take time to catch up mentally with everything that's been going on lately. It's also allowed me to try to think more about the coming months and attempt to get organised again... instead of write pointless panicked lists and cry which I tend to do when I'm run down and stressed.

Germs aside though, a fair bit has happened this past week which I'd like to shout about before I run off to fetch more tissues and drugs (prescribed ones that is).

On Monday, the wonderful Copper Boom Studio launched their amazing Crowd Funder, which I'm so excited and super proud to be a teeny tiny part of! Copper Boom Studio is a new, fast growing business created specifically to help small, independent businesses grow and succeed. It's AMAZING and you should definitely pop over to the crowd funding page below and watch the lovely video to find out more about how you can show you support and also get your mitts on some Gilmore Girls inspired pins!


I've also continued with my little #HelloSunshineINKtober project and started a little album over on my Facebook Page. Being able to do small, quick doodles and play with ink and paint has helped me feel like I'm actually getting something done in between the naps and snotty sofa time too!

I was accepted to Renegade Craft Fair in London again! Which filled me with equal amounts of excitement and workload panic at the same time. It's an honour to be able to say I'm going back though and I can't wait to see lots of familiar, creative faces and catch up with all those I instastalk!


...and I tided the studio! I know, it might not seem like a big deal but when you're poorly and everything seems like a struggle it feels like a BIG achievement!


Anywho, that's it from me for now, I hope you didn't miss me too much whilst I was neglecting my blog and I hope you've all had a lovely week so far with lots to look forward to this weekend!

HAPPY HUMPDAY EVERYONE! 

☀︎

No comments:

Post a Comment