Friday, 21 October 2016

Friday Sunshine ☀︎

Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY lovelies! I hope you've had a great week so far and if not, I hope this little injection of Sunshine helps put a smile on your face!

I thought I'd share a few peeks of recent Sunshine doodles I've been creating as part of INKtober and also in preparation for my first ever LIVE PORTRAIT event. Eek! I'm not going to lie, although I'm rather looking forward to getting to draw lots of different Sunshines all day, I'm also a tiny (massive) bit scared about the idea of painting in front of people - so much so that I very nearly decided to pull out of doing it!

However, I have decided to embrace the fear (if you never try, you'll never know right?) and after enjoying playing with new ink pens, watercolours and a variety of friends, family and magazines as inspiration I think I'm actually more excited than scared... that might change on the morning of the Handmade Nottingham Winter Market though.

So... here are a few of the portraits and scenes from my desk over the past couple of weeks, including a couple of outtakes of Pegs fighting for my paint water!







I hope you like them and if you're in Nottingham on Sunday 13th November be sure to pop by the Malt Cross, have a wander around the market stalls and come see me making a mess and painting people in the corner!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

☀︎

No comments:

Post a Comment