Sunday, 25 September 2016

#HelloSunshineMarathon

If you follow my @sunshine_jo instragram you *might* have noticed the odd post with the hashtag #hellosunshinemarathon. On my personal account (@jo_want if you also follow that) you will have seen it crop up much more as I took a silly snap of my feet after every training run along with a quote from some of my favourite Will Ferrell films.


I will most likely write a longer, more informative blog post about my marathon training and the experience leading up to, on and after the day itself but for today I'd just like to say...

I ONLY WENT AND BLOODY DID IT! 


Yup, today I plodded my way slowly around 26.2 miles of Nottingham listening to Disney soundtracks and eating haribo. Not a bad way to spend Sunday 😎


Now... where's ALL THE CHEESE?! 

☀︎

No comments:

Post a Comment