Friday, 26 August 2016

National Dog Day & Friday Sunshine ☀︎

Just a quickie as I thought it might be nice to celebrate National Dog day by sharing a few of the cute Poochy Sunshines I've been asked to create over the last few months...





Do you have a favourite pooch? A favourite breed? A dream dog you've wanted since you were little? I've always wanted a wolf-dog (after seeing Balto!) but would happily settle for a Husky or Shiba Inu! To be fair there are a lot of doggies I would love to have but I think Toby Cat and Princess Pegs would have a lot to say about it...

If you have your own gorgeous hound that you'd like to make the star of your very own Sunshine doodle I'd love to hear from you! Please do get in touch via email (bonjour{at}hello-sunshine.co.uk) or feel free to have a nosey through my Pet Sunshine album over on my Hello Sunshine Facebook Page if you're curious about more past doodles.

HAPPY NATIONAL DOG DAY & HAPPY FRIDAY!

☀︎

No comments:

Post a Comment