Friday, 12 August 2016

Friday Family Sunshine ☀

Hello and happy Friday you lovely lot! I hope you've all had a fun-filled week and are looking forward to the weekend. It's been a busy old week here at Sunshine HQ preparing for a craft fair this weekend (see my last post for all the info) but I'm taking a bit of time out this morning to enjoy extra brews and share a couple of wonderful family portraits with you all.

I'm sure you all know by now how much I love creating custom portraits for people and when Nikki asked me too doodle her beautiful family and capture some of their favourite hobbies and interests I couldn't have been more excited!

So, without further waffle, I would like you to meet The Mann Family, including Nikki, Lloyd, Piper, Sawyer and Jasper the one eyed cat...


It was a lot of fun capturing everyone's outfits and favourite things to create such a personal and meaningful portrait for Nikki and her family. I'm thrilled with how it turned out and I hear The Manns are pretty darn chuffed too - YAY!

Next up was a very special family Sunshine as a gift from Gemma to Liam for their anniversary. Originally from the UK but now living in the states, Gemma wanted to capture the special places in their hearts as well as their beautiful little girl Layla and Pippa the dog.

So much thought and love went in to creating this portrait and I loved doodling them all - especially Pippa in her cute stars and stripes bandana! This is the final Sunshine that flew over seas, all the way to the states to join the happy family...


If you would like to turn yourself and your loved ones into a Sunshine then I'd LOVE to hear from you! You can find out more about general costs and the process now over on my website too - just head to the Sunshine Portraits and Doodle section. Or if you can't see what you're looking for please do drop me an email at bonjour{at}hello-sunshine.co.uk for a chat about creating your very own Sunshine.

Thank you for popping by and here's wishing you all a very HAPPY FRIDAY!

☀ 

No comments:

Post a Comment