Friday, 1 April 2016

Friday Sunshine ☀

It's that time again and I have some extra Sunshiney Sunshine to share with you today! If you saw my recent post about the wonderful Spring Market at the Roundhouse in Derby and have been folloowing my #fattybumbumdrawsvans project then you may know what's coming...

It's safe to say that we took a few trips out to see this van over the course of the day, partly for me to perv on and also because they do lovely tea and coffee! The perfect fuel for craft fairs, especially accompanied with a scotch egg or cheese toastie (or both... I may have had both!)


After a few trips and some quiet time in between serving and nattering away to friendly faces inside, I started to sketch the beautiful Sunshine Coffee and Bakes van. I don't know what it is about drawing these old Citroen Bread Vans but I just love it, the lines, the shape, how differently each one is branded to reflect the business it's being used for... just perfect!


Needless to say I couldn't wait to get started on digitally colouring and finishing my Sunshine doodle of The Sunshine Van and over the Easter weekend I found some time to do it. I'm really chuffed with how it's turned out too...


I hope you like the extra Sunshiney Sunshine this fine Friday and I really hope the lovely owners of this beautiful van like it too! 

If you're enjoying the foodie van doodles then watch this space as I'll be continuing my #fattybumbumdraws vans update later in the week with I have a few more to add to my collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment