Friday, 11 March 2016

Friday Sunshine ☀

This week's 'Friday Sunshine' is a bit different as it's all about BIKES! The other week I spied my dream Sunshine bike, sadly I cannot afford or justify a new bike right now so instead I decided to doodle it...



© Jo Want 2016

It got me thinking that maybe I should start doodling other bikes, especially as their are so many lovely bikes around Cambridge! The first one that popped in to my mind was Florence, a beautiful bike with tassels on her basket and belonging to the wonderful Claire of Claireabellemakes. I mean look at her...


So with Claire's permission I started doodling Florence and well... I'm mighty pleased to say I finished her this week and just had to share her with you all...



If you don't already know and love Claire's work and blog I suggest you head on over (http://claireabellemakes.com/) and find out more right now! Also I bet you can't resist adding one of her gorgeous bike pins to your pin game?




2 comments:

  1. You are one speedy doodler! Florence looks so amazing in Hello Sunshine style :))) I'm so chuffed!

    Thank you muchly for the lovely links too. YOU'RE THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee! It's amazing how much I can get done when I'm putting off doing my accounts ;)

      You're so welcome lovely, it's the least I can do after my exciting bicycle post from you! THANK YOU!

      Delete