Friday, 29 January 2016

Friday Sunshine ☀

HAPPY FRIDAY BOYS & GIRLS!

I hope you're all having a fab week so far! I'll be in the midst of travelling when this goes live so I hope it works and reaches you all! I'll be back to it and trying my best to catch up with emails and admin when I get home next week so please bear with me if you're waiting for a reply to anything.

In the mean time though I thought I'd brighten the week with some Sunshine doodles from the festive season. I created these three special commissions for Jodi back in June - she was so organised for Christmas!

© Jo Want 2015


© Jo Want 2015
  
© Jo Want 2015


If you want a bit more Sunshine feel free to head over to the Facebook Page albums below to have a gander at previous commissions (they are some of my favourite photo albums!)


I'll be updating the albums and sharing more commissions throughout the month over here so keep an eye out for more Sunshine and doodles....

No comments:

Post a Comment