Friday, 19 February 2016

Friday Sunshine ☀

It's that time of the week again and with Mothers Day coming up on Sunday the 6th of March (quick write it down!) I thought it may be the perfect time to share these two lovely Mummy Sunshines I was asked to doodle over the festive season.

It was such a pleasure to doodle for Lousie again, especially being asked to create such a lovely and personal gift to give her Mum. It includes some of her favourite things and two lovely photos of Louise and her Brother behind her.

© Jo Want 2015

This beautiful winter walk Sunshine was created especially for Jo to gift to her Mum this Christmas and includes three rather handsome and super cute pooches, Max, Jack and Biggles. I LOVE creating Sunshines but adding in pets and getting to know their characters as the photos and descriptions get emailed in to me is just THE BEST! It was a lot of fun doodling this one too...

© Jo Want 2015

I have a few slots available to take on Mother's Day Sunshine commissions so if you would like to give your Mum some Sunshine this year please do drop me a line at bonjour[at]hello-sunshine.co.uk - I'd love to hear from you! This is one I created for Mummy Sunshine a few years ago now but it still has pride of place on the stairs at my childhood home, next to Daddy Cool too!

 © Jo Want 2010

© Jo Want 2010


If you would like to see more then you are more then welcome to have a nosey through some of my past commissions over on my Facebook Page too. I have three albums all full of fun doodles and ideas should you want any inspiration! I hope you enjoy looking through them...

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment