Wednesday, 17 February 2016

Behind the scenes...

Another 'mini series' I would like to try out on the blog and this one is to try and bring you sneak peeks and snap shots of what happens behind the scenes, on the desk and in and around Sunshine Towers now and then.

It might be cat related - Princess Pegs and Toby Cat appear to have some fans out there, it might be food related because I love my food and my fish finger sarnies get more attention that my work on Instagram or it might be a peek into what I'm working on at the time.

I spent this morning daydreaming about the wonderful desk that Holly styled as part of our photoshoot last week. It was full of all the Sunshine things that make me happy and lay around my studio all the time but it was arranged so beautifully! I'm sure you can see why I can't stop swooning over the sneaky iPhone shots I managed to grab in the studio on the day...



And this afternoon this is what was on my actual desk.... and made me equally as happy! I'm a sucker for lining things up before I start working on them, not only because it makes it easier to count but I look at how cute a line of tabby cats can look...


I hope you've all had a lovely day whether you've spent it at a desk, under a desk, on a desk or as far away from one as possible! 

No comments:

Post a Comment