Friday, 16 October 2015

Special Sunshines and lovely feedback...

It's feedback like this that reminds me how incredibly lucky I am to have such a bloody marvellous job...

"Just a little note to say thank you so much Jo for our "sunshine". You really have captured our little family so well. Thank you Andy Turner & Rosemary Turner for such a thoughtful gift. Xx"

Thank you Rebecca for the lovely message and a big thank you to Andy & Rosey for asking me to create such a beautiful family Sunshine. Hopefully you can see from the Sunshine doodle below how much fun it was for me to create such a special Sunshine too!


It's been a bust couple of months for Sunshines in general and with the move and everything I haven't been able to share many on here with you *sob* Fear not though, I have come up with a plan and I'm going to make up for it by spamming you with LOTS of Sunshine right now... ENJOY! 









All artwork © Jo Want 2015 

No comments:

Post a Comment