Friday, 17 July 2015

Sneaky sunflower peeks...

If you follow me over on instagram and facebook you may well have seen this photo of my favourite flowers and the mahoosive clue I dropped yesterday about some of my new jewellery designs...


I have always loved sunflowers and for me they are the happiest flowers around. They make me smile for many reasons, their cheery colour, their bold presence and the fond memories of growing them both at home and in school when I was little (and when I was big to be fair!)

So it has been on my hit list for a long time now to design a range of jewellery to try and capture the happiness of these beautiful flowers. Earlier this year I started work on some designs and ideas and although it has taken me WAY longer than I intended I can final start to reveal some sneaky peeks at how the samples are shaping up! Eeep! 

So without further waffle I thought I'd use a rather happy Friday (lets face it Friday is one of the happiest days of the week) to share this cheeky peek with you all... 


I hope you like the look of these so far and you are as excited as I am about seeing the range come together! I'll be back soon with more peeks I promise... until then... 

HAPPY FRIDAY YOU LOVELY BUNCH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment