Monday, 29 June 2015

What a lovely day at the BIBF market!

I had such a lovely time at the Bird in Borrowed Feathers market this weekend. Thank you SO much to everyone who came to see me and the other 13 makers at Cobden Chambers on Saturday!



It was a great day spent meeting new people, (designers and customers alike) and all with this sunshine filled view...


The market was also on for a second day on Sunday with 14 totally different makers and I hear it was just as lovely! I'm sad I didn't get to go on a small shopping spree and meet the stall holders but the super talented Hannah Stevens put together this FAB video of the weekend so I feel like I didn't miss out completely...



If you didn't make it to see the Sunshine on Saturday, fear not... I am getting ready for my next event which is THIS SUNDAY at the fabulous Roundhouse in Derby. It's going to be HUGE so make sure you get there early to join the Prosecco and cake lines!


Check out the Facebook event page here for more details

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment