Sunday, 2 November 2014

Lovetober

I had such a lovely experience reflecting on things once a day throughout October as part Gala Darling's #lovetober. If you don't already know of or follow Gala Darling I recommend you do, she's such an inspiring (and mighty awesome) lady!

#lovetober is a fantastic little Instagram challenge which encourages you to think about positive things on your life and pick one each day throughout October which is to reflect a certain theme set by Gala Darling at the start of the month...


I was so inspired by the idea and excited about the list of potential themes and the photographs I may be able to take, source, conjure from the past that I committed to taking part straight away! I even set a little reminder in my phone to complete the mission every day. 

Now I'm not going to go into detail about why I picked each one, some are super personal, some are silly and some are just beautiful images so I will just post them all below (in date order) so you can see what each theme meant to me. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed selecting them and I hope it makes you think about the little things each day which make you smile too... ENJOY!
































You can follow my little adventures and daily 'smiles' through any month, any time of year over on my instagram feed. Don't forget to say 'Hello!' 


No comments:

Post a Comment