Wednesday, 1 October 2014

YAY! Hello Sunshine is now available at Created by Hand!

Over on my facebook page last week I mentioned that I had dropped a little package of sunshine into a shiny new stockist. Well now I'm super pleased to be able to reveal where!

If you head down to Chilwell's Creative Corner, you will find a lovely shop by the name of Created By Hand. A little treasure trove of a shop filled with handmade wonders from local creatives, now including Hello Sunshine! YAY!




It's also right next door to a lovely cafe, a perfect excuse to go for a browse followed by afternoon tea and cake!





Head over to the Created by Hand facebook page to find out more about this wonderful place and read the lovely introduction David wrote to welcome Hello Sunshine to the shop - so kind I blushed!


No comments:

Post a Comment