Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Pets & Sunshine, a perfect combo!

Last month I doodled a very handsome chap named Jeffrey and I'm here to share his final portrait with you all...


My friend Claire sent me some beautiful photos of Jeffrey, and he was an absolute pleasure to doodle! I am told that the final doodle will be framed and on display in Claire and Andy's nursery ahead of the arrival of their first baby who is due in November (exciting!)

Before I run off again, I'll just leave you with a couple of photo vs. 'sunshine' pics, hopefully you'll like them and be able to see how I use the photos to create my pet sunshines. And remember, you guys know how much I love doodling for you so please do get in touch if you too would like to turn your favourite person, pooch or pet into a 'Sunshine'.

 Jeffrey

Pabs

Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment