Friday, 19 September 2014

Sunshine on a special day!

Last month I created a beautiful wedding 'Sunshine' as a gift from an old uni friend to her friends who were tying the knot in September. Needless to say I blooming loved creating it, not only because Sunshines are my favourite thing to do but because this one also featured the happy couples kitties too!


Just before I went on my jollies I posted off the finished sunshine ready to be wrapped and given to the happy couple. I always like to wait a few weeks and make sure everyone's happy before I share my commissioned doodles, especially if they are wedding gifts as presents sometimes don't get opened until after honeymoons. So I was being a patient bean and waiting until the end of the month but I got the nicest little surprise yesterday!

Another lovely friend of mine messaged me to let me know she had spotted a photograph with some of my work featured over on the Shottle Hall facebook page. I cannot tell you how excited and happy I was when I saw this picture...


The happy couple had received their custom doodle gift the day before the wedding and had chosen to use it on the day itself! YAY! It is just the BEST feeling ever to know that you have created something for people who are proud and pleased enough to use it on their special day!

I love doodling for people and this is one of the many reasons why so I just had to share the lovely Sunshine and this fabulous photo with you all. Here's to the shiny new happy couple, wishing them a bright future full of sunshine and adventures together!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment