Monday, 11 August 2014

Little ladies...

...and the last two in my latest little project (well for a while anywho!) I hope you like these little ladies as much as the rest of the doodles I've been creating lately...



These little ladies join the other 18 Princesses and Ladies that I have been doodling over the past few months. I can't believe I've created so many but it's been that much fun doing (and I've obviously had to watch a lot of Disney films for research in the process) that it's been a complete pleasure so I hope you've enjoyed seeing them come to life if you have been following. 

For those of you who haven't seen any yet, here is a peek at a few of my personal favourites...





You can see the full collection in my facebook page album 'Sunshine Princesses', I know that they aren't all technically Princesses but that's where it started and I think it still fits nicely :)

Happy Monday everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment