Tuesday, 15 July 2014

A little bit of sunshine and Disney!

There are a couple of things that never fail to perk me up if I'm feeling a little out of sorts, a good Disney film and doodling. Throw in a cup of tea, some cheese and a hug and well... nothing can be wrong in the world!

Over the past couple of weeks I have been indulging in all of the above! A couple of weeks ago I shared a sneaky peek of the start of a new mini project over on my facebook page :


It sparked a wee bit of excitement and I am now SUPER EXCITED to share the finished doodles with you and announce that they will be available to purchase too! YAY! So without further waffle I would like to introduce you to 4 Princesses...






I would really like to know what you think of my new project and more importantly would LOVE to know who your favourite Disney Princess is as I am itching to grow the collection! 

☀ 

No comments:

Post a Comment