Monday, 27 January 2014

Sunshine & Pooches!

Since I started doodling for people pets have featured in many of my commissions and I love drawing them as much as I do the people! Before Christmas though I was asked to doodle a different kind of Sunshine, one of just the pets, two lovely dogs to be precise!
And now I know the finished print is with its owner and up on the walls I can introduce you to Sox and Samba...


I absolutely LOVED doodling these guys, their lovely characters were clear to see in the photos I was initially sent and I was so pleased with the way they turned out. I’d love to know what you think and if you have a pet you’d like to turn into a sunshine I’d love to doodle them for you!
I seriously hope more of you lovely lot ask me to draw your pets (it’s so much fun!) but in the mean time it has inspired me to create a sunshine of my own two tinkers, Toby and Pegs...


So make sure you pop by again soon and I promise to show you how they turn out in sunshine form!

No comments:

Post a Comment