Thursday, 9 January 2014

Sunshine commissions that I have been bursting to share!

Leading up to Christmas is always my favourite time of year in the world of Hello Sunshine, not just because of all of the normal excitement around Christmas but because it;s when I get to work on a lot more Sunshine commissions, particularly ones which are to be special Christmas gifts!

Although it's only been a couple of years that I have really been doing this kind of commission I can safely say that this was the best year yet and I hope with all my might that it continues because I absolutely LOVE doodling for people!

So now the festive season has past, presents have been opened and tummies stuffed full of yummy treats I can now share a few sunshines that hopefully ended up being unwrapped on Christmas morning...












So what did Santa bring you this year? Did you get a piece of sunshine for Christmas? 
I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment