Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Hello Sunshine Stockists : The Red Door Gallery, Edinburgh

I'm going to whisk you away from Wales and up to Scotland for my third stockist update. Yup, all the way to wonderful Edinburgh and to The Red Door Gallery.

I have only been to Edinburgh once but I absolutely LOVED my trip there and it is one of the only cities I could really see my self living in one day (I'm not a city girl at all but there was something about Edinburgh that made me feel more at home). If you haven't been before I highly recommend it!





'At The Red Door Gallery, they support independent artists & designers from emerging tallents to seasoned professionals. Their rotating exhibitions are packed with artists prints, unique stationery, bags, lomography cameras, zines and loads more...'

...and you guessed it... nestled amongst the awesomeness you'll be sure to find a bit of Hello Sunshine in there too! I just wish I didn't live so far away so I could pop in all the time.







Many BIG massive thank yous to Ashley for taking care of me and my wares at The Red Door Gallery and for the lovely photos here too! It's so exciting seeing photo's of my creations on display! 


No comments:

Post a Comment