Wednesday, 26 June 2013

New adventures in 2013 so far...

So it's 6 months into 2013. Seeing as I already freaked out a lil' bit about this in my last post I won't dwell on it too much and shall get on with updating you about mini adventures in my little Hello Sunshine world.

It wasn't long ago that I waffled about the new places I'd been to so far this year so rather than more waffle I shall share pictures and hope that you are inspired by and enjoy perusing them...

January: Norway


February : Hambleton


March : Milton Keynes


April : Dr Sketchy's & Nottingham Gun Club



May : Baslow


May : Harper's Hill, Buxton
  

May : Devon (Welcombe, Hartland Quay, Clovelly and Bude)





June : Snibston Discovery, Leicester


And there you have it, a snapshot of my year so far and some of the fantastic places I've managed to get to and share with my awesome friends and family. 

I am a little bit too excited about the plans I have for the next few months but rather than spoil the surprise I will keep schtum. I promise to share the photos and tales from said adventures as and when they happen though...

So until next month's 'new places' update I shall bid you all good evening and wish you many happy adventures! 

1 comment: