Sunday, 9 June 2013

Dr Sketchy's fun times in Nottingham

I don't know if you can remember the last post I wrote about the awesome fun and good times I had at Dr Sketchy's burlesque life drawing class, but that's right... I went back for more and it was just as amazing!

So I thought I'd swing by and share a selection of photos and doodles from yesterdays 'Animal Magic' themed antics, as you can probably tell from the snaps below it was all kinds of weird, wonderful and inspiring fun...









I hope you like them and if you haven't already thought about going to a session then get your diary out and get 10th August in there because that's the next one and it's Disney Princess & Villain themed! AWESOME!!

Find out more about Dr Sketchy's Nottingham at www.drsketchynottingham.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment