Tuesday, 7 May 2013

A VERY special day full of smiles, happiness and Hello Sunshine!

This weekend one of my lovely friends from school got married in the beautiful setting of the Peak District accompanied by the sunshine and lots of smiling faces who were all there to celebrate the special day.

Last year I doodled for the lovely Bride and Groom and created a Sunshine of them both to use as part of their wedding stationery. This is the doodle...


...and this is how it was used for the big day itself!



I'm sure you can imagine just how thrilled I was to see the doodle throughout the day in different variations too! I nearly cried when it came to the photographs though! This was just AMAZING!


Before I get carried away and become all emotional and waffle even more than usual I shall bring this post to an end, leave you all with the photos and raise my G&T in the sunshine to the happy couple...

To Colin & Pip! Hip hip Hurray! 

No comments:

Post a Comment