Saturday, 17 November 2012

New arrivals at Sunshine Towers! ☀

I'd like to introduce you to the two shiny new arrivals at Sunshine Towers...

This is Pegs...


...and this is Toby...


Together they are the new little loves in my life, and also confirmation that my crazy cat lady days have begun! I've always been a cat person (I'm a huge animal person in general to be fair!) and since my childhood kitties, Carbonel and Calico, left us years ago it's something I always knew I'd do when I had my own place.

Seriously though how can you not be head over heels in love with faces as cute as these...


If you're wondering where the names came from they have stemmed from my childhood love of a series of books, which were also a TV series called Puddle Lane. Anyone remember this?


In it there was a dragon called Toby and in the stories that the magician used to tell Toby and his friends were cats, a Mum and two kittens. The Mum was called Pegs and was a tabby cat and the kittens were called Tim and Tessa Catchamouse. Makes sense now... yes? No? Oh well...

On a final note, I will try not to spam my blog, facebook, twitter and instagram feeds too much with kitty pictures but I can't promise as I am too excited about having these guys around now!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment