Saturday, 29 September 2012

What I Wore in September

September, for me, has been the month for running, as I have been donning my trainers much more in preparation for the Robin Hood Half Marathon. So I thought it was only fitting that race day should feature as this months doodle for my What I Wore today collection...


This is the first time I am running this kind of distance (Eeek!) and I am incredibly nervous but also very excited and pleased to be running in order to raise pennies for two very worthy causes, SANE and Macmillan.

For those of you who are curious (or want to come and cheer me on tomorrow!) this is the route I'll be ambling round in my lovely green attire - fingers crossed the hat stays on!


NB. I'm afraid the bow and arrow may not be present on my run but in my mind the doodle above is exactly what I will be looking like!

No comments:

Post a Comment