Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Toodle pip!

I just wanted to stop by to say a quick Toodlepip! I'm afraid all will be a tad quiet on the Hello Sunshine front for the next few weeks as I'm off on my jollidays! *excited face*

I'm flying out to South India, Kochi to be precise, to meet a good friend of mine and explore the glorious mountains, breathtaking backwaters, delicious food and general amazingness of Kerala! I cannot tell you in words how excited I am to be going on a mini backpacking adventure again!

But I can leave you with a few pictures I found online which sum up the absolute beauty of the place I am about to visit... I'm sure you can imagine the smile on my face, not to mention the bouncing off walls and general happy dances that are going on right now!


Have a faboulous few weeks and I'll be sure to update you on my adventures afar and post a squillion photos on here when I return!

Happy Days!

1 comment:

  1. Have an amazing time Sunshine, can't wait to hear all about it on your return. x

    ReplyDelete