Thursday, 7 June 2012

Crafty events in June

At the beginning of June I was thrilled to be part of the second Craft in the City event at the absolutely magnificent St Mary's church in the Lace Market in Nottingham.

It was a stunning location! I shared the day with some fantastic people and although I may have talked everybody to death, I'm pretty sure everyone had a fab time being inside the church for the day (with the odd cheeky glass of Pimms!) But you don't have to trust me, have a look at some of these photos to see for yourself....






It really was a lovely event with lots of talented stall holders present, as well as a Pimms tent, a BBQ and demonstrations throughout the day. If you came along I hope you enjoyed the day and if you didn't... well you did miss out but I have good news! 

There's another FABULOUS craft event coming up soon, which I just so happen to have a flyer about for you... Keep 23rd June free and come to join in the fun at the SAW Secret Garden Craft Fair

Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment