Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Canvas Loveliness!

If any of you follow my facebook page you're bound to have seen a fair few updates about a commission I've been working on lately.

My mission was to paint this album cover but in a monochrome scheme as to match a certain young ladies bedroom...


I do love the design of this album cover and have got to admit I LOVE painting! There is something so therapeutic about it, especially when it's a pretty hefty canvas you're splatting paint on to.

If you haven't already seen them, here are some of the little pictures I mentioned above, which I posted to facebook and twitter to track my progress:


And here is the final canvas in all it's glory! It looks pretty darn good (if I may say so myself) sitting in my room, I'm half tempted to keep it... or maybe just paint myself one for Sunshine Towers!


No comments:

Post a Comment