Saturday, 14 April 2012

Busy busy at Sunshine Towers!

It's been a regular little production line here over the past few months and I'm so sorry it's been so long since I've mentioned anything about jewellery fun times!

It's been tough re-stocking after Christmas whilst juggling a lot of other work and although my fingers are only just recovering from all of the jewellery making, the great news is that there's plenty of Hello Sunshine jewellery back in stock!


YAY! 


So don't forget to mosey on down and check out my Folksy shop and Etsy shop for new listings... and as always please do get in touch if you're after anything you can't spy here!

I'm planning designs for a limited edition birdy range of jewellery too so keep your eyes open for updates coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment