Sunday, 29 January 2012

I'm in a book! A real book!

I'm currently dancing around the house because today I found out that the doodle that was selected to be in the official 'What I Wore Today: Doodle Yourself into a Style Icon' book is now published and available to buy on Amazon... How exciting is that?!?!


You can pre-order the book through Amazon but if you don't have the pennies you can also click on the 'Look Inside' link to preview lots of the lovely pages. If you look closely you may even spot my doodle!


Needless to say I've already ordered my copy as I can't contain my excitement! I'm so so pleased, proud and happy to have one of my very own drawings published in a book that people can buy! If any of you lovelies do end up purchasing the book too I'd love to hear what you think!


You can keep up to date with all of the fabulous 'What I Wore Today' shenanigans at the following places...

1 comment:

  1. I have the book in my grubby mitts. I was just googling it so I could find the cover to put on my blog. (To lazy to scan it!)And have stumbled upon your blog. Love all the doodles in the front of the book. Congratulations on your fabulous one being there :D

    ReplyDelete