Sunday, 1 January 2012

B'Bye 2011, Hello 2012!


It's safe to say that 2011 was a jam packed year filled with ups, downs, ins, outs, sunshine, smiles and plenty of adventures! I am massively proud of everything I've accomplished this year, particularly with Hello Sunshine and my mission to make Sunshine Towers into a home.

There's still plenty more to do for the shiny new year but before I let you in on my mini mission for 2012 I thought I'd share a snippet of some of my favourite bits from the past year…

Reading from left to right, top to bottom here's my top 12…
*cue cheesychart countdown music*


:: Finally completing 4 beautiful photo albums from my travels.. 3 years late! ::
:: FOOD! Eating out, cooking at home, Al fresco, picnics and more... ::
:: One of my sunshine caricatures in ink on my friends arm! Woop! ::
:: My present to me that was the beautiful Hello Sunshine ring by Alys Power ::
:: SUNSHINE TOWERS! Having my own space to start & build a lovely home ::
:: Trips to the seaside! Brighton, Hunstanton and Cae Du to name a few! ::
:: Spending time in the spring preving on blossom and planning my tattoo ::
:: The head over heels, soggy, laugh till to wee fun that is zorbing! ::
:: Adventures on my bike and in the sunshine - many a mile smiling! ::
:: The moustache = weddings, fancy dress, movember and more. I ♥ facial hair ::
:: One of my 'What I Wore today' drawings being chosen for a WIWT book! YAY! ::
:: Releasing my 'Time for Tea' jewellery range & celebrating new stockists! ::

There are so many more moments, adventures, events and occasions I could pick out and waffle on about but I hope this gives you an inkling of what Hello Sunshine land has been like in 2011...

I can't finish the subject of 2011 though without mentioning that it has been the first and most wonderful year I have spent with my teeny tiny perfect niece, Alexis Jenna. AKA Lil' Lexie, AJ & Lexie Loo! She's been a constant ray of sunshine and it's safe to say this is one proud Aunty Jojo right here! I'm VERY excited about spending 2012 and beyond with this beautiful little cheeky face...


For 2012 I don't have any resolutions as such but I do have plenty of mini missions.. So to kick of 2012 as I mean to go on, here's a sneaky peek at some of my many things I intend to nail this shiny new year!

*Re-design & update www.hello-sunshine.co.uk - she needs a facelift!
*Finish pimping & decorating the kitchen at Sunshine Towers ready for cooking & baking adventures
*Plan & run off to as many new cities as possible - UK & lands afar!
*Expand the Hello Sunshine collection with a shiny new range
*Paint & put finishing touches to the bathroom at Sunshine Towers
*Start my blossom tattoo designs… and maybe the ink side too
*Enter at least 3 fun runs between 5-10km
*Read at least 10 new books this year
*Infiltrate at least 10 new shops/galleries with Hello Sunshine Jewellery
*Explore more of Nottingham on my bike... with picnics in hand (well.. basket)

Phew! I think that's enough for now but how about you? How have you reflected on the past year? Has it inspired you to take on more challenges or made you take a step back and plan some time to chill out more? However you decide to face 2012, I hope it's with a smile and a sunny outlook!


Happy New Year to all of you lovely folk and as always, thanks for reading my ramblings!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Jo ... you're a gifted lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete