Wednesday, 30 November 2011

A fond farewell to Movember...

This last month has been full of facial hair and funny faces, needless to say I've loved it! You can't go into a shop or walk down the street or through the office without seeing a moustache! It's brilliant and when so much money is being raised for such a fantastic cause it becomes an amazing thing!

I know a lot of top blokes who have sprouted some weird and wonderful shaped facial hair for this month and I salut them whole heartedly. Today I joined the cause I donned a fake moustache for the day in the office in response to a couple of guys who didn't fancy partaking in Movember but were happy to sponsor a lady to...


With my love for facial hair I was delighted to take part and am proud to say I raised £40 for the great cause but man did it make for a sweaty, itchy and uncomfortable top lip for the day! I have a lot of respect for the Mo Bro's out there putting up with it for a whole month! Well worth it and I think you'll agree... we all looked pretty smart in the office today...


I must admit I shall miss the amount of facial hair that has surrounded me for the month but my love shall not be shaved away with many a moustache today. It just means I have to find other means of fulfilling the need to see moustaches from day-to-day... 


...starting maybe with this rather lovley set of mugs from Peter Briegger. What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment