Sunday, 30 October 2011

Wedding stationary with a smile!

I have now done a few wedding stationary commissions since starting Hello Sunshine and as much as I love helping people create something to be part of their big day, making stationary is hard work and very time consuming. It's sometimes hard to maintain that warm fuzzy feeling when you're cutting the same template of card for the 300th time.

But... I can honestly say that it's ALWAYS worth it and this time round I can 100% say that with every piece of card I cut, every sheet I glued and every fold I made, I had a smile on my face!

Adam and Lindsey are getting hitched next year and the design they chose for the front of their invites was one of my sunshine caricatures but with a cheeky sense of humour and some extra fun added!

Below is that illustration and I hope you can see why I have been smiling throughout creating such a wonderful commission for my friends....


I just hope the future Bride and Groom are as happy as I am with the finished invites!

No comments:

Post a Comment