Sunday, 11 September 2011

Mini Sunshine Towers project...

A few months ago you may remember my mini mission to pimp up a couple of old bar stools which went rather well (you can see the results here) Seeing as I counted them a success, when I was given these two old mirrors last month I set myself the challenge of pimping them up too!


I love my little house and as most people probably have, I have a never ending list of things I want/need to do - most being BIG projects! But being able to tick off even just the smallest of things from this list makes me feel massively proud and gets me even more excited about the next project I want to tackle, which is yet to be confirmed.

Anywho, as I'm feeling mighty chuffed with myself I thought I would share the results with you all this fine blustery weekend. So without further adieu here are my shiny new pimped up mirrors...


No comments:

Post a Comment