Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Time for tea? Why yes I believe it nearly is!

I have been going a bit cross eyed tonight after spending all day on the iMac at work to then coming home and spending all evening on trusty Mr Macleton, who is my Macbook to any of you who haven't met yet...

It has all been for a good cause though because now I can share a sneaky peek of my new 'Time for Tea' range of laser cut treasures! Yay! 'Time for Tea' is a new mini range of necklaces, brooches, earrings and lapel pins to support my larger 'Tweetness & Light' birdie range of jewellery. Some pieces have been tried and tested in the past and due to spiffing feedback have made the cut and others are shiny brand new!

So with out further waffling... here's a cheeky peek at some of the newbies....




There's still some work to be done but keep your eyes peeled for the unveiling of the new full range over the next few weeks! As ever, if you see anything you take a fancy to please get in touch via my website www.hello-sunshine.co.uk or my facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment