Sunday, 31 July 2011

Swapshops = Awesome!

One of the best perks of moving in crafty circles and meeting like minded arty folk has to be the joy of swapping treasures! If you love somebodies work and they happen to love what you do just as much there's nothing better than a good ol' swapsie! I have met some awesome people since setting up Hello Sunshine, one of them being the lovely Katrine (Katie) Brosnan who does the most wonderful quirky and fun prints and illustrations.

I have a thing about facial hair (if you hadn't already guessed!) I mean who doesn't love a good handle bar moustache? So when I saw one of Katie's prints at the Secret Garden Craft fair in Sherwood last month I knew it had to be in my life.


It just so happened Katie had been eyeing up some sunshine so I was massively excited that in return for one of my birdie necklaces and brooches I finally got my sticky mitts on said amazing moustache print which now hangs proudly at the top of my stairs in Sunshine Towers.

I thought it would only be fair to share this awesomeness with you... so please bask in all of it's glory! BIG Thank you's to the lovely Katie!


1 comment:

  1. This will be mine... oh yes... it will be mine

    ReplyDelete