Monday, 28 March 2011

And the winner is....*drum roll*....



Helen Sarah Vaughan! CONGRATULATIONS! If you can send your postage details to me at bonjour[at]hello-sunshine.co.uk, I'll send out your lil' piece of sunshine by the end of the week!

A BIG Thank you to everyone who entered via my blog and through my facebook page! I'm so chuffed it went down well with you guys and I hope thinking about the sunshine helped brighten your week too!

I'll definitely be doing another giveaway in the future - muchos fun! Thank you again!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooo Hooo, I posted one message already then tried to edit it and accidently deleted instead. Oops. I'm so so happy, great stuff. Thank you very much. I can't wait to receive my sunshine parcel xxo

    ReplyDelete