Saturday, 1 May 2010

Wish lists...risky business!

Over the past week or so I have seen so many pretty things I think my eyes might fall out. I put it all down to the lack of money in my pot right now but I can't complain in the slightest as I am off to Iceland in 2 weeks time! YAY!


My boyfriend and I have booked a 5 day break to Reykjavik for my birthday! Double YAY! On the 15th we start our adventure which will include seeing the beautiful landscape of Iceland and meeting some local Whales! Yup this lucky monkey is going on a whale watching trip. Needless to say I'm so excited I might wee!

Anywho... holiday aside I thought I'd share some of my wish list items with you all. I find collecting pictures of pretties and sharing them a way of getting the 'I Want' bug out of my system while at the same time sharing some lovely things with you guys... ENJOY!

1. Retro Kitchen Scales : www.dotcomgiftshop.com
2. Can't stop Smiling dress : www.Modcloth.com
3. Skull Candy Lowrider headphones : www.skullcandy.com
4. Red spotty Cake stand : www.funkymoose.co.uk
5. Office FRANK Brogues : Office Shoes

1. A very Important Date locket : www.EclecticEccentricity.com
2. Cameo Kirby Grips : Topshop
3. Down Home Girl Dress : www.Modcloth.com
4. Cinnamon Toast Blouse : www.Modcloth.com
5. Boyfriend Knit Cardigan : Topshop
6. Airmail Doormat : www.dotcomgifts.com
7. Office Loose Lace Boots : Office Shoes

Ok so I have a LOT more pretties I could share with you however I think these 2 mini collections will be enough for today. I'm sure I'll be doing some more imaginary splurging again soon though and I'll be sure to share my next lot of finds with you!

Have a cracking Bank Holiday weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment