Wednesday, 13 January 2010

Slowly settling in...

Well it's all starting to come together now...

I now have my printer, scanner and new camera (YAY!) all ready and raring to go... I just need the desk space and shelving to organise it all along with the rest of my boxes of life essential bits and bobs!

I have been a busy bee this evening creating another 'What I wore today' image which I like so much I'm planning on using for my website homepage:


I have finally managed to update my Flickr with some of my more recent adventures too so feel free to check it out if you have a spare few momento's...

I also took moving house as a nice excuse to send out some pretty handmade post to my friends and family. I LOVE getting post, it's so exciting! So I hope my little postcards give others the same warm fuzzy feeling it gives me... would you be pleased to receive one?


No comments:

Post a Comment