Sunday, 31 January 2010

Love is in the air....

So... Mac has gone to the Mac Doctors and I'm back at my folks doing things old school on the family desk top - thank goodness I was able to save some files here that I can work with. Plus now I can catch up with you all too!

As you all probably know Valentines Day is but 2 weeks away so I have a few bits and bobs to share with you. I have been a busy bee making a selection of Hello Sunshine Lapel Pins, cards and decorations especially for you to treat your loved ones with!

First up is my cheeky selection of Valentines Cards available in my Folksy & Etsy shops

Please click for a larger image

I am also introducing you to 2 of my new Lapel Pin badges that are also in my Folksy & Etsy shops. Go forth and browse....

But that's not all.... Oh no! Get yourself down to Get Made at The Malt Cross, St James Street, Nottingham for a much wider selection of my cards and more Lapel Pins & Pin Badges perfect for your Valentine!

Due to limited numbers I cannot list all of my different cards and Pins online but check out my Flickr page for what treats will be available over the next few weeks & feel free to get in touch if you're after a personalised Valentine Card!

No comments:

Post a Comment