Sunday, 24 January 2010

Getting ready for the month of Lurve!

It's been a busy Sunday to top off a mentally busy week! I feel like I should still be in bed cuddled up (I'm sure that's the law on a Sunday) ...But my To Do list will only grow and eventually get up and eat me in the night if I don't keep on at it! Plus Friday night was the night of our work's 'Merchandising Big Night Out' so I cant complain I don't play as hard as I work!

So a few quick updates for you from the world of Jo... Top Stories:

Merchandising Big Night Out:
Before Christmas I wrote about some marketing material I was doing for a work night out which was this weekend. It was a fab night, lots of people turned up in their party dresses & enjoyed the food, drinkies & cheesy choones. I was very proud to see my designs used around the room that night, from Tickets to table plans & place cards! Muchos fun!


Valentines Day:
I have muchos newbies to share with you as soon as they are packaged and looking pretty for their photographs to be taken. The include new Lapel pins, hanging laser cut decorations & pin badges as well as new cards for Valentines day! It's all rather exciting! Here's a peek at some of my card designs...


Ikea:
MEATBALLS! Enough said really! I filled my tummy with tasty food, my pockets full of mini pencils & my big blue bag with bits I've been after for a while now. A successful trip which inspired my 'What I wore today' drawing...


Get Made Shopping Evening:
It's now been moved to Feb 1st so I've show the poster a lil' love and used one of my newest doodles as the illustration... Hope you all like it and are free to come spend some time and pennies at this brilliant event! You know you want to!

Handmade Nation:
I volunteered to do the Posters, Flyers & Tickets for the screening of Handmade Nation that will be on at Broadway in March. I am currently working on this today and sorting through my ideas to present to the Craft Mafia Dons & Broadway for their approval... Watch this space for pictures & updates. In the mean time check out the Handmade Nation Blog! AWESOME STUFF!


No comments:

Post a Comment