Wednesday, 16 December 2009

My Little Pony... with an awesome twist!

Not so long ago in a time when mini Jojo was running around, drawing on walls and chattering away to anyone who listened My Little Ponies ruled part of the Toy Market. In my eyes they ruled all at the time and although I only had a few of my own I loved them dearly!


My first My Little Pony was Peachy who came with the awesome little Twinkles, I remember unwrapping her on my parents bed one birthday morning and being over the moon! My second was Milkyway, she was very special, not only for the shiny stars and exciting blue streak in her hair but she was a unicorn. Just Magic!

Peachy with Twinkles & Milkyway

It's been a while since I've played with them I must say but I read this blog post at Spoon Graphics today and it's made me want to turn the house upside down until I find them! Not only are they My Little Ponies but they are painted, permed & pimped to look like some classic cartoon and film characters. I was just blown away by some of the creativity, imagination and pure skill here! I have picked a few of my favourites to share with you but you must go forth to Spoon Graphics blog post about the My Little Ponies customizations as they are amazing!


He Man & Skeletor Ponies by Mari Kasurinen




Edward Scissor Hands (Mari Kasurinen) Mr T (Jodi K. Moisan)

Batman (Amy Bell) and Poison Ivy (Mari Kasurinen)

I plan on fining my mini collection and maybe even buying some old ones to try and make a Hello Sunshine or other crazy Jo related Pony customization of my own :) Mwahahahahaha!

1 comment:

  1. These are PERFECT boy toys!!

    I love the edward scisor hands one!

    ReplyDelete