Sunday, 12 July 2009

July Featured Artist....ME!



I am lucky enough to be part of the Nottingham Craft Mafia and one of the many bonuses... bonus... bon-i, bonusesesi... anywho... one of the many perks of being a member is that I can have my work on sale in the fabulous shop that they have at The Malt Cross in Nottingham.

This month I am honoured to be their Featured Artist, which means that I have a table in the middle of the shop all to myself to show off my goodies and advertise my brand, 'Hello Sunshine'.

So if you're in Nottingham anytime throughout July pop to St James Street, just off Market Square and have a goosey in this fab little shop. There are many other treasures handmade by lots of other talented arty beans from Nottingham. As it's attached to the Malt Cross bar you can treat yourself to some scrummy food and beverages too... what's not to love? Come on Down!

In the mean time while you're sat at your pooter visit the Nottingham Craft Mafia Blog where you can read my interview as the 'July Featured Artist' and also find out about other events & news going on with the Mafia.





No comments:

Post a Comment